Be unique and personalise your very own coir door mat. These mats are great for the home and make an ideal gift for a wedding, house warming, birthday, etc. Our coir mats are laser engraved so you can have as many characters on the mat as you like (we will advise when it’s not appropriate) and wording will be smaller if more characters are chosen. Once engraved the mats should be used indoor or enclosed porch use only.
Please contact us directly prior to purchase if you have any questions. The order of family members will be chosen by our designers, this is to allow best fit and maximise space for your design.
How to order:
- Order and pay for your selected doormat
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your requirements for personalisation
- Please include:
- Chosen family members (mum, dad, 3x dogs etc.)
- Personalised message
We will laser engrave your mat exactly as you request. Uppercase, lowercase and the majority of punctuation can be engraved.
Due to the item been personalised we can not accept returns.
As this is laser engraved, a slight odour may be present for a few weeks after manufacture and the design will eventually fade.
Coir mat features:
Our latex coir mats are premium quality with a latex backing and the coir has been mechanically twisted for less shedding. They’re made from 100% natural coir (renewable resources; coir fibre, jute and natural latex). The rubber latex backing reduces the risk of slipping and helps the mat stay flat to the floor with no curling. The coconut hair (natural coir) offers fantastic scraping qualities for muddy shoes and boots and absorbs water well, meaning your floors stay cleaner for longer. The doormat is 100% biodegradable so when you’ve finished with the mat and its sent to landfill the natural coir will disintegrate with one year and the latex compound will disintegrate within five years, subject to soil conditions. The packaging and kimbles are recyclable too.
- Plain design
- 100% Biodegradable
- Rubber latex backing reduces risk of slipping
- Mechanically twisted coir for less shedding
- Great scraper properties
- 100% natural coir (coconut hair) with rubber latex backing
- 15mm pile depth
- Natural coir will disintegrate with one year
- Latex compound will disintegrate within five years, subject to soil conditions
- Size: L:60 x W:40cm approx.
- Weight: 2kg approx.